CTRL Advisory Committee
The CTRL Advisory Committee reports to the Vice Provost and provides guidance in the following ways:
1. Gathering information about faculty needs for support of teaching, learning, scholarship/creative projects and reporting these needs to the Center director.
2. Identifying model programs in support of teaching and learning: workshops, seminars, and lecture series.
3. Supporting faculty mentoring across all schools and colleges, based on national best practices
4. Recommending effective strategies for supporting faculty research, scholarship and creative work.
5. Each member of the committee shall be responsible for regularly reporting back on the work of the committee to his or her college or unit.
6. Advising the director on fundraising and grant opportunities.